(Full Time Contractor: 40 hours - $17 hourly)
Reports to: Lead Pastor
The Facilities and Grounds Manager will primarily be responsible for the following, although other responsibilities may be added on an as needed basis:
CLEANING: Daily cleaning of all church facilities and especially make ready for Sunday and Wednesday services and activities including setting up tables and chairs for classes and services.
MAINTENANCE: General maintenance and repairs of all church facilities. Will work frommaintenance tickets turned in by ministry department directors.
LANDSCAPING: Responsible for mowing, edging, trimming, watering, fertilizing, weed control and beds/landscape boxes on church grounds.
- -Prefer at least 3 years experience in commercial/educational custodial work.
- -Must possess maintenance and repair skills in light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- -Must have general knowledge in the operation of landscape equipment and processes of maintaining healthy lawns and landscape beds.
- -Must be able to work independently.
- -Must be able to pass a drug test and child safety background report.